Belgacom TV hits 100,000 subscribers
Siemens Home Entertainment’s largest European customer (as of 2006), Belgacom TV hits 100,000 subscribers this month, which is a full year of schedule. See Belgacom press release. See the announcement at the Siemens website. Forbes is running an article that also discusses this milestone and the cross-pollination with Belgacom’s mobile division.
Congratulations Belgacom TV on hitting 100,000 subscribers!
UPDATE: Subscriber numbers continue to climb for Belgacom:
- 2007: 139k subs | https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2007/03/02/belgacom-tv-reports-139665-subscribers/
- 2008: 391k subs | https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2008/07/25/belgacom-tv-grows-to-391460-homes/
- 2009: 555k subs | https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2009/05/15/new-heights-for-belgacom-tv/
- Belgacom TV revenues grow 53% | https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2009/07/31/belgacom-tv-revenues-grow-53/
- 2013: 1.495m subs | https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2014/05/09/belgacom-tv-reaches-1495000-homes/
- 2016: 1.816m subs | 35% market share | https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2016/07/29/proximus-grows-iptv-customer-base-to-35-7-share/
For more about IPTV and Siemens Home Entertainment